Infinite Learning is a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing enrichment programs that inspire academic excellence and creativity for children of all ages and backgrounds. Committed to developing innovative and engaging enrichment opportunities that are accessible to all families, and customized to support schools' goals and
unique populations, Infinite Learning accomplishes this
through two primary means:
• continuing programs that have been eliminated from
the school day due to budget reductions, and
• creating affordable and easily accessible enrichment opportunities that span a broad spectrum of interests
for students and their families.
Infinite Learning has a two-part mission that guides our organization forward:
Program Mission: To develop and implement high-quality academic, recreational, athletic and art programs that are accessible to families of all means and backgrounds so their children may discover their talents and interests while developing a life-long love of learning.
Social Mission: To operate the organization in a way that actively recognizes the central role business plays in society by initiating innovative ways to improve the quality of life for the stakeholders in the community we serve.
Classes are offered immediately after school, on campus and at the end of the school day. We have found this makes attending classes convenient as children are already on site and parents have one less place to drive that day. This arrangement also creates a natural extension of the school day, giving parents a little more time in their day before their children need to be picked up.
Most classes are offered for a 6-week session, meeting for 1-hour, once a week. Exceptions include: athletics, which practice twice a week, and year-long classes such as choir and Yearbook Club.
Classes offered during the 2011-12 school year included:
• STEM related – Lego Robotics, Lego League pre-engineering, science, video game design and pre-algebra tutoring
• Art – visual, choir, drama, dance and movie making
• Athletic and recreational– team sports (basketball, cross country and track), sports performance training/conditioning, yoga and chess
• Other academic classes – Yearbook, Fairy Tales, test prep, remedial support, individualized tutoring, college prep and career exploration